This position requires volunteers to do various office and computer duties. It is ideal for anyone who works or has worked with computers or in an office setting.
- Knowledge and familiarity with computers creating documents and posters.
- May be asked to update posters and sign-in sheets for programs
- Updating memberships renewal and new membership information in facilities data base
- Assisting office staff when needed
- Good organizational & communication skills
- Good Time Management
- Creativity and graphic design is an asset
- Computer Skills- Word, Publisher, Power Point, Excel, Web Design
- Data Entry
- Office Experience
- Project Management
- Time commitment varies with time of year and events or projects that arise. Work can be done from home or at Mapleridge Approx: 5-10 hours a month.