Upon entering Mapleridge, everyone will be “screened” for Covid-19 symptoms. For now, we have a “Screener” at the front doors who will sign everyone into their respective program or appointment. It is important to bring your key tag with you to ensure proper sign in for the My Senior Centre Kiosk. This is to ensure that proper contact tracing is available.
Please click on the link to view Peterborough Public Health’s self screening tool:
- Entrance to building is through the south doors.
- Exit of building is through the north doors.
- Appointments- arrive on time.
- Programs- there is a 15min window to enter the building prior to program start time.
- Individuals will be asked a series of questions related to Covid-19 symptoms upon entry to building.
- Members are required to scan their key tag using the My Senior Centre and the “Screener” will check all individuals into the program/appointment using the touch screen.
- Members will be required to use hand sanitizer provided by a touchless machine before going to the main or lower level.
- The “Screener” will explain the protocol of following the arrows and social distancing signs.
- All participants will locate a chair with a boot tray to put their belongings for the duration of the program.
- Everyone who enters the building must have a pre-booked appointment through the office/front desk or are attending a scheduled program.
- During the cold and windy winter months, individuals may want to wait in their cars if a line-up appears at the front doors for entry.
We must remember that these changes are new to all of us and will require patience and understanding in order to make this process successful.